CHARMS is a web based software that specializes in providing a digital interface to support school music programs. Through CHARMS we are able to send communications to all parents and students through email, newsletters or text messages. We also use CHARMS to manage our Student Accounts, where you are able to see payments due for Activity Fees, Uniform Fees, Trip Balances, etc., as well as payments made and fundraising profits applied to your student account. All of this information is secured, and accessed through your own username and password.
- If you used CHARMS last school year, your Student Area Password is the one that you set last year.
- If you have forgotten your password, email your music teacher to reset your password back to your APS Student ID#.
- If you are new to CHARMS, your APS Student ID will be your Student Area Password. After you first log in, you will be asked set-up a Student Area Password and Hint.
To log into CHARMS:
- Go to https://www.charmsoffice.com/.
- Enter our school code: woodlawnsecondary.
- Enter your Student Area ID to enter CHARMS.
Should you have any questions about CHARMS, please feel welcomed to ask. Please email our Music Department Parent Treasurer, Mary Tang at email@example.com. We hope the use of CHARMS helps with communicating and keeping track of our many music department activities!