HB Woodlawn PAC
2018-19 Meeting Dates
- September 25: Organizational Meeting/Look at the Year Ahead
- October 16: Conquering Middle School/Transitioning into HS: Tips from Parents Who Have Been There
- November 13: College Issues Panel: SAT vs. ACT, Applying for a Financial Aid, Taking a Gap Year and More
- December: NO MEETING
- January 15: Academic Planning for the 2019-2020 School Year
- February 19: Transitions (to the New Building, changes within the current H-B)
- March 19: Substance Abuse/Drunk Driving
- April: NO MEETING
- May 21: Parents’ Panel on College Admissions
All meetings are held from 7:30 to 9:00 in the Library unless indicated otherwise. In addition to regular business items, the Principal’s Report and the guest speaker are highlights at PAC meetings.
These pages have been created to provide timely and useful information to parents of H-B students. We have included important dates for upcoming events, minutes and reports from the PAC meetings and committees, descriptions of relevant programs related to the PAC, and instructions for joining the H-B mailings lists. Please provide any feedback you have about the site, including suggestions for improvement or items to be included.
Anne Hammer and Kia Haynes, PAC Chairs