HB Woodlawn PAC
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
- September 17: Open House/Look at the Year Ahead
- October 15: Conquering Middle School/Transitioning into HS: Tips from Parents Who Have Been There
- November 19: Rosslyn Partnership Opportunities
- December: NO MEETING
- January 21: Academic Planning for the 2020-2021 School Year
- February 18: College Issues Panel: SAT vs. ACT, Applying for a Financial Aid, Taking a Gap Year and MoreD
- March 17: Substance Abuse/Vaping Panel
- April 21: tbd
- May 19: Parents’ Panel on College Admissions
All meetings are held from 7:30 to 9:00 in the Library unless indicated otherwise. In addition to regular business items, the Principal’s Report and the guest speaker are highlights at PAC meetings.
These pages have been created to provide timely and useful information to parents of H-B students. We have included important dates for upcoming events, minutes and reports from the PAC meetings and committees, descriptions of relevant programs related to the PAC, and instructions for joining the H-B mailing lists. Please provide any feedback you have about the site, including suggestions for improvement or items to be included.
Anne Hammer and Tom Jensen, PAC Chairs