Sale Date: September 16 – October 18, 2019
Fruit Delivery Date: Thursday, December 5th, 5:00-7:30pm
Each year the H-B Music Department facilitates two fundraisers to help students raise money for their Student Accounts, including Activity Fee, Uniform and Spring Trip costs. Our biggest and most successful fundraiser is the Citrus Fruit Fundraiser.
Traditional Sale: Students will receive a brochure of available items, an order form and an envelope, and are encouraged to sell to family, friends and familiar folks. Payment should be collected at the time of the sale. Checks are preferred and should be made payable to H-B Woodlawn. The completed order form and payments should be collected in the envelope and returned to a music teacher before the sale concludes. Orders will be delivered to H-B Woodlawn in December, at which point students will pick-up the orders and deliver to those who ordered.
Online Sales: Students may also sell products online at www.freshfruitorder.org/HBWoodlawn. When a customer places an order, they should enter the student’s name during check-out when prompted to “Enter Member’s Name.” Like the Traditional Sale, these orders will be delivered to HBW at the beginning of December, at which points students will deliver to their customers. These orders also receive the same profit as the Traditional Sale.
Holiday Gift Sales: For those that live out of town, or perhaps as a Holiday Gift, you may order select products to be delivered directly to the customer. These items are only available online and earn slightly less profit than the Traditional Sale.
Donate to AFAC: In addition to fundraising, this is also a great opportunity give back to our community. Instead of purchasing fruit, customers may purchase a small or large box of juice oranges that are donated to the Arlington Food Assistance Program (AFAC). These orders do NOT go on the traditional order form, but on the separate AFAC Order Form. Tally the total number of boxes ordered on the AFAC Order Form, collect payments and include in the envelope when turning in your orders. You may also download the AFAC Fruit Order Form by clicking here.
PLEASE REMEMBER THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Collect all payments at the time of the sale – checks should be made payable to H-B Woodlawn. Place the student’s last name in the memo section.
- Be safe – sell to friends, family and familiar neighbors – don’t go door to door if you do not know who lives there.
- Carefully go over your order, count the cash and checks received and return all money in a sealed envelope with your name on it attached to your order. You must tally your own orders on the enclosed form.
- Turn in your orders by OCTOBER 18th!
- Orders will be delivered to HBW after school on Thursday, December 5th. Please be sure to mark this date and plan to pick up your order. We have no room to store items overnight, so they must be picked up on the delivery day.
It is not unprecedented for a student to fundraise their entire trip. We hope that you make use of this opportunity! Thank you to our Citrus Fundraiser Coordinators, Lissa Galotto & Sheila Cordaro! Should you have any questions about the sale, please email Lissa at email@example.com, or questions about the sale, please email Sheila at firstname.lastname@example.org.