Topics: You Tube pilot, Bras Band proposal, Hiring Committees, Senior Wall, Room Committee, Outside Teacher request for ASFF
- Staff Meeting:
- YouTube Pilot– a lot of debate, we can go to YouTube now (starts Monday, not now)
- Brass Band proposal– 20 people interested in making brass band (potentially year-long course after school)
- One Acts– I heard it was incredible (Wed Thurs Friday) Cappies- two people nominated Nate Hess, air shenkmenSoutherns-
- Frisbee is awesome – boy got 3rd, girls got 1st☺️☺️☺️☺️
- Hiring committees –
- part time Theater, part time Art, MS Math, part-time ASL part time Science also –
- already completed three hiring committees: we already have a new Physics and a new 7th grade resource teacher, sixth grade Science should be done soon.
- Sign up sheets will be by main office, Wed and Thursday next week. (3:30-5:30 after school) ❤️❤️☹☹☺️
- Senior Wall – Marie is super awesome, we need to paint wall, paint wall by gym (will use both sides, of wall 95ft) Motion passed
- Room committee proposal– no major changes,
- will get a full time social worker (use room 100 for office),
- Deirdre will get a trailer outside (social studies teacher),
- possibly moving Kristen to another room,
- theatre will primarily meet on stage
- (band possibly open),
- (will reconvene)Motion Tabled.
- Outside teacher request- ASFF has gotten even bigger, judges need to be hired from outside, a few more judges are needed. Five more stipends at $100 are needed, $500 total. Motion Passes.
Chair: Nana G
Co Chair: Ellie Cloe
Secretary: Austin Do