Tech Help

2847 buttonAll requests for technical support, repair, training or professional development or other instructional technology service must be reported by calling x2847 or sending an email to  This will create a service ticket that will be assigned to a member of the technology team.  Copy on the email so she knows about the problem!

This Tech Help section introduces you to the technology resource team at H-B and gives you written and video instruction and tips on how to resolve some of the most common problems.

Have a question you think should be answered on our Frequently Asked Question page?  Send your question to