Why Google Take Out?
Students who leave APS for any reason will have their accounts automatically disabled. Prior to departing, students should use a service called Google Takeout to download any and all materials from their APS-issued Google accounts, which can then be uploaded into a new, private Google account that those students create independently. Not sure how to create a Google account? Find directions here.
Please note: H-B Woodlawn personnel have absolutely no access to this system and cannot assist you directly.
Google Takeout for Withdrawing Students & Seniors
If you are a Graduating Senior or student withdrawing from H-B Woodlawn. Click “Read More” to back up your Google Apps for Edu Account so you can take it with you.
- Google Takeout is located at https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
Former students who would like to request temporary access to their already-disabled accounts should create a help desk ticket by emailing Tyler Witman, email@example.com, with the subject line “RE: Reactivate Student APS Google Account”. Please include:
- Complete name as it appeared during your enrollment at H-B Woodlawn
- your APS student ID number
- your grade level at the time of departure from APS
- three possible dates you would like to access your account
- specifically indicate you wish to regain access to your Google account
Then Tyler will contact the correct personnel in APS who can assist you in the process.
Looking to purchase a laptop/device after your high school experience?