Build your skills while you research for the Science Expo:
- How to access the library’s databases and how databases are different from free web sites on the internet.
- What a Reference Source is and how it helps at the beginning of a research project
- Why databases can speed your research.
- Practice with World Book Student and Britannica Reference databases.
- Advanced searching with Gale’s Science in Context: Click here and scroll down to “Background Research.“
- Avoid plagiarism as you collect, copy and paste citations to build your APA style bibliography with NoodleTools, or use its templates to build citations.
- Avoid plagiarism by paraphrasing and quoting as you take notes.
- Export your bibliography from NoodleTools.