Recommended Databases –
use the MackinVia link from the ACCESS APS page here
- Teen Health and Wellness – provides MLA citations at the bottom of each resource
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context – learn both sides of any issue through magazine, newspapers, primary sources, and more.
- Book inside the Gale E-Books: Drugs, Alcohol and Addictive Behavior
- Science in Context from Gale- provides MLA citations under “citation tools”
Recommended Web Sites:
- NIDA – National Institute on Drug Abuse – https://www.drugabuse.gov/
- Teens.DrugAbuse.gov – http://teens.drugabuse.gov/
In our book collection, go to Dewey Decimal # 362 for books on substance abuse. These books are EXCELLENT for answering all your research questions.
Research Skills Development:
- How to Access H-B’s online databases
- Using the Catalog to search for library books
- Why Use Databases?
- Why Start Research with a Reference Article?
- Model of a proper MLA Bibliography
- How to make a bibliography
- Citation – MLA and APA