Welcome to H-B Woodlawn!!!
- Logging in the first time – Instructions for staff new to APS Login
- APS Windows 7 Login
- How to Set up an APS PC laptop (change your password first!)
- How to Set up your Mac Book Air – Teachers
- Installing & Activating Office 365
TSIPs – Technology Standards for Instructional Personnel
New APS teachers must complete TSIPs by February 1.
New APS teachers must complete TSIPs by February 1. This information is included in hiring letters. TSIPs paperwork and portfolios must be submitted to your school ITC no later than January 18 to ensure meeting the February 1st deadline.
Please let me know asap if you will need to complete TSIPs for certification. I would like to meet with you to review requirements and procedures.
Download TSIPs forms (Blackboard login required)
Additional Help & Resources available:
For additional help, check out these parts of the Tech Help section of the web page: (Most instructions are stored on APS Google so you will need to login to Google in order to see them.)
- Account Login & Passwords – This page explains our One Login service and gives information on how to login to most services
- Printing Help – This page shows you how to install network printers on Macs or PCs and print to a photocopier
- Mac Help – New to Macs?
- iPad Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Need help setting up your classroom?
- What’s That Cable?
- How to set up a Mac to a Projector
- How to mirror displays on a Mac video 2:00
- How to Connect a PC to LCD
- Common Display Issues on PC laptops